Saturday, March 20, 2010

Where were the posts???

If you follow this blog on any sort of a regular basis, you may know that there have been new posts each day over the past 66 days. Sometimes multiple posts were made, making for a total of 69 posts over 66 days.  I had made a committment to myself to post every day....

but first, about this weekend...

 I had written and pre-posted for March 14th thru 16th, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.  I had prepared my posts to ensure that there would be one for each of the three days...

then came Monday....

There were bills to pay, business needed attending. I had no firm message that I was convicted to write about, so stalling a little seemed to work in my favor.

then I turned to writing...

No flow. No message, no go. I switched gears.  Finally,  my thoughts were developing a sound pattern and coming together.

then the internet repairman showed up...

I had just finished the first draft of  Monday's post. There was not time to edit, review, or revise. I realized I would need to "punt"  in order to have a Tuesday post, so I went directly to plan "X". Not a good plan... unable to access the internet, there was still no post and no resolution for the situation.

Tuesday morning brought new hope...

With a limited amount of time to execute plan "X"... I was foiled again. The internet connection was not powerful enough. Once again, nothing happened...

Come back Monday, March 23rd to see how the Lord lead me through this one... M