Sunday, January 31, 2010

confessions of my not so couture closet

Thought I would update you on how the closet is going. No change. How is that for progress?

Actually, I must admit that I am finding and putting together my clothing much better after the rearrange. I really want to encourage you to do that. It is amazing how much easier it is to co-ordinate your tops when they are set apart by color.

I was reading recently that a new fashion fad is to wear bling close to the neck, like right around the collar. They say to wear "tom boy" shirts with lots of strings of necklaces, especially sparkling ones. I really liked that idea, so here is a picture of my interpretation... brown turtleneck with faux pearls tripled up, another string of beads, and a Corpirate mini charm. Try it yourself, it might inspire you to redo your closet!

hmmmmm, good luck with that!